We’ve got your policies right here...
Accepted Credit Cards
- Q. Which Credit Cards does RubySnap® accept?
- A. We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express. We do not collect, track, or share any of your financial information.
Credit Card Security – Secure Check Out
- Q. Is it safe to enter my credit card information on RubySnap® web site?
- A. Heck yes! To insure the safety of your credit card information, RubySnap® uses the Shopify Payment Gateway, an industry leader in online merchant protection. We can’t even see your information, now that’s cool.
- Q. Does RubySnap® share customer information with third parties?
- A. Never! Even Ruby herself wouldn’t consider spamming you. RubySnap® does not share customer information with third parties under any circumstances. We value our customers and honor their privacy. If you want to know about our hip & cool promos you can opt-in to catch some Sa-weet deals.
Future Date Shipping
- Q. I would like my order to ship out on a future date.
- A. If you would like the shipment of your order to be delayed, please type your request in the ‘Special Instructions' window, which will appear during the checkout process.
- Q. If I place an order will I start receiving mail/email from RubySnap®?
- A. Only if you elect to, we have groovy gigs happening all the time. During the checkout process there is an option to decline from being added to RubySnap® mailings for hip & cool promos.
- Q. How can I be sure that my order went through?
- A. Once you have completed the order process you will receive an e-mail notification confirming your order. Please note: If your e-mail address was not entered correctly you will not receive the e-mail confirmation.
- Q. Can I check the status of my order online?
- A. Once our carrier has picked up the order, you will be able to track your shipment through a tracking link.
- Q. If I do not have Internet access or do not wish to use my credit card online can I place an order over the phone?
- A. Certainly! Pick up the tele and give us a jingle at 801-834-6111. A Snap-ette will gladly assist you.
Quality & Freshness
- Q. Will my RubySnap® cookies be fresh?
- A. Here’s the deelio, FRESH is our middle name. Boxes of baked cookies are shrink wrapped to seal in freshness and keep out air. Keep in mind, we do not use shortenings or preservatives to artificially prolong freshness because we believe all those yucky things aren’t good for your body or palate, so eat up and ENJOY!
- Q. If the item is delayed in shipment or not delivered due to an incorrectly or insufficiently entered address, will RubySnap® reship my order?
- A. Wish we were mind readers ;-) Because our products are perishable food items & cannot be restocked once they leave our facility, we cannot be held responsible for orders that are delayed or not delivered because of an incorrect or insufficient address. Please make sure that the shipping address is absolutely correct before you submit the order. Please make sure the recipient is not vacationing or out of town.
- Q. Can I return an item ordered from RubySnap®?
- A. Unfortunately, because our products are perishable food items, once they leave our facility we cannot accept returns.
Shipping To Multiple Locations
- Q. How do I place an order that will be shipping to multiple locations?
- A. It’s a SNAP! You will be able to choose multiple shipping locations during the checkout process. Companies placing large orders to multiple addresses can feel free to email an excel spreadsheet to firstname.lastname@example.org or call a Snap-ette to assist you at 801-834-6111. We’ll import your list into our UPS shipping system. We can also use your UPS account # if you feel your shipping terms are more aggressive than ours.
Where do you Ship?
- Q. Do you ship internationally?
- A. Presently we only ship within the continental US and Canada. But we’re crossing our fingers and toes that when we grow up, we can ship to all our fans around the world.